A story about a demure reader,writer & baker. Went to science school, and then law school and now stuck in business school.

Sober

One moment, take a deep breath.

Right or wrong. Still, make a decision.

Let me tell you a story. I am 20 years old. At age of 18, I failed to set foot into medical school so I entered into pre-law school but  failed to get into law school at age of 19.  I was a bright student during my secondary school but I failed a lot, yeah I meant a lot after that. My Cgpas turn out to be really really bastard. I was so cast down. Education was really a major thing for me. After that, I started to be more positive and turn to God, and step into business school with opened heart and mind. And now, I succeeded. I know I have two more years to grad but I proudly to say I am good. I never felt good as this during my law school. I am happy. This is what God planned for me and I am thankful. I once had an accident during my first year and I applied to extend my semester and a lecturer said "Don't. You are an A student. You can do it." But that semester did not go well as I failed to strive for dean list. Nah. I am okay with that. God plan your future, not your pointer.

What I am trying to say is, bad things always happen. And that will make you cherish good things. If you always look at the bad sides, you will miss the good sides and prone to let negative things possess you.

The point is, be positive. Teach you, to love yourselves, Don't let anything break you, no matter how hard it gets. Life is full of setbacks and rejection. You will fail at times. No matter what, be strong and never give up.

The best things in life are for people who fight, believe, wait and never let go.